Bring on the pink, the red, the polka dots, the hearts, and the flowers. Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Don’t worry, it’s not too late to get your decorate on – if you’re so inclined. (You couldn’t pay me enough to bust out any Valentine’s Day decorations this year since I’m still in declutter mode.) My obsession with fabrics continue despite my lack of decor mode, and I went in search for fun fabrics that can be used in all kinds of different crafty projects. For instance, you could make your own placements, cut the fabric into hearts and string them for your mantel (or bookcase if mantel-less), use it in place of wrapping paper, line a picnic basket with it…the ideas are endless!
Check out these really cute fabrics!
- Always & Forever Rosebud Pink, $10.75 per yard.
- Always & Forever White Chocolate and Pink Candy Polka Dots, $10.75 per yard.
- Chemistry Cream Falling For You, $10.75 per yard.
- Heart Garden Medium Pink Swirling, $10.50 per yard.
- Smitten Cream Love Birds, $10.50 per yard.
- Smitten White Bustling Bouquet, $10.50 per yard.
Here are some visual inspirations for you!
See? The ideas are endless!
What’s your Valentine’s Day decor for this year?
Love, J and A