It’s official! I’m going to try my hand at hosting a link party! I’ve been so fortunate with finding awesome blog friends using link parties, that I wanted to make sure I gave other bloggers the same opportunity I had. Just the other day, I was featured on LambAround (cute little button on the right!) and so giddy about it! If you haven’t checked out her page yet, do it! She’s a fellow brace face, and we certainly have to stick together! With that being said…I present to you, Mauvin’ Monday! Can I get a “Woo” and a “Hoo” here?
For the next month, I’ll be giving this a try (courtesy of the free month subscription from Linky Tools), and see how it goes. I’d love to feature my favorite posts from the week, and there may be a little gift waiting for each weeks winner! (It’s going to be a surprise!)
So, let’s get down to the nitty gritty.
- Links can involve any crafty project you are proud to show off!
- Please, please, please (with a cherry on top!), link back to VintageMauve.com with our button below.
- Leave a comment where you’ve posted our button, that way I can return the favor and post yours!
- Want to find out when the next linky party will be? Please follow us through Linky Followers, or subscribe with Feedburner!
- Make sure to meander around and check out what other bloggers are posting! Give them some comment love if you are lovin’ their project. (That’s what blogging is all about, right?)
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.vintagemauve.com" title="VintageMauve.com" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.vintagemauve.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/mauvinmonday.png" alt="VintageMauve.com" style="border:none;" /></a></div>