Apparently turning 26 has fully kicked in, and effected my memory. I say this because I completely forgot about Mauvin’ Monday. Well, maybe not completely – but there was a series of things I forgot to do in order to make it happen. Somebody get me the ginkgo biloba because forgetting this is not inspiring confidence for my memories’ future! Also, I am typing this with a pretty nasty cold so I apologize in advance for all things that don’t make sense. Now is the time to get back on track, and get the party started!
First things first, I’d like to thank everyone who linked up the last time! As always, so many amazing projects – and so much creativity to be jealous of! I was in awe of Little Green Bow’s DIY Paint Chip Art. There is nothing I love more than taking something that was free, and making it into a dynamic piece of art. So clever!
Congrats on the feature! Don’t forget to take your button!
Now, let’s get rolling on this weeks link party!
- Links can involve any crafty project you are proud to show off!
- Please, please, please (with a cherry on top!), link back to VintageMauve.com with our button below.
- Leave a comment where you’ve posted our button, that way I can return the favor and post yours!
- Want to find out when the next linky party will be? Please follow us through Linky Followers, or subscribe with Feedburner!
- Make sure to meander around and check out what other bloggers are posting! Give them some comment love if you are lovin’ their project. (That’s what blogging is all about, right?)
(Please comment if you are having issues pasting the code. We had a few issues last time, and I’m hoping to have worked out the kinks! Thanks!)