Greetings! I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter! Andrew and I kept a low profile over the weekend, since we still aren’t feeling 100% from our colds. We definitely enjoyed our time relaxing, taking walks, drinking tea and we even managed to pull a few weeds from the front yard. Not too shabby, all in all.
Let’s get rolling to the real reason why you are checking out this post today, and that’s for the link party! Last week, there were 47 awesome projects posted. Out of all of the projects, I have to say that The Latest Find’s Spring Frame Decoration was my favorite!
Congrats on the feature! Don’t forget to take your button!
Now, let’s get rolling on this weeks link party!
- Links can involve any crafty project you are proud to show off!
- Please, please, please (with a cherry on top!), link back to VintageMauve.com with our button below.
- Leave a comment where you’ve posted our button, that way I can return the favor and post yours!
- Want to find out when the next linky party will be? Please follow us through Linky Followers, or subscribe with Feedburner!
- Make sure to meander around and check out what other bloggers are posting! Give them some comment love if you are lovin’ their project. (That’s what blogging is all about, right?)