It’s Monday, already? Where did this weekend go? No, really…I could have sworn it was JUST Friday. Sigh. Back to the weekly grind, I go. To kick off the week – it’s time to show off your skills and the projects you worked on over the weekend with the Mauvin’ Monday Link Party!
My favorite project this week came from Our Pinteresting Family with an awesome lampshade recover. Very clever and inexpensive! My two favorite things. This project definitely struck my fancy because I’ll be taking on a similar project with the new Pier 1 lamps that are in our bedroom.
Congratulations on the feature, and don’t forget your button!
Now, let’s get rolling on this weeks link party!
- Links can involve any crafty project you are proud to show off!
- Please, please, please (with a cherry on top!), link back to VintageMauve.com with our button below.
- Leave a comment where you’ve posted our button, that way I can return the favor and post yours!
- Want to find out when the next linky party will be? Please follow us through Linky Followers, or subscribe with Feedburner!
- Make sure to meander around and check out what other bloggers are posting! Give them some comment love if you are lovin’ their project. (That’s what blogging is all about, right?)