Greetings! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend! Andrew and I certainly did. We ventured out to Ikea on Friday and finally started phase 1 of the office! (Mind you, we still have yet to finish the hallway or the bedroom..) Today, we finally got to see the new Avengers movie. I totally geeked out over Joss Whedon (Buffy fans unite!) directing, and Robert Downey Jr’s butt. Seriously. It’s the cutest thing on the planet. Please note the fact that I tried to find a screen cap from the movie so you could understand what I’m talking about. But then I got sidetracked when I saw screen caps of Jeremy Renner and his veins. Short attention span? Yes. Love for butts and veins? Evidently.
But now I bring to you the link party! Big thanks to everyone who participated!
This week’s feature goes to…drum roll please! Check out this amazing desk over at Fabulousified!
Now, let’s get rolling on this weeks link party!
- Links can involve any crafty project you are proud to show off!
- Please, please, please (with a cherry on top!), link back to VintageMauve.com with our button below. (If it doesn’t work, bare bones the code using just the URL and image source, or message me!)
- Leave a comment where you’ve posted our button, that way I can return the favor and post yours!
- Want to find out when the next linky party will be? Please follow us through Linky Followers, or subscribe with Feedburner!
- Make sure to meander around and check out what other bloggers are posting! Give them some comment love if you are lovin’ their project. (That’s what blogging is all about, right?)